There is no doubt that Grammarly is the most effective plagiarism and grammar-checking tool out there. In this article, we will show you how you can use Grammarly in Google Docs to help you improve your content.
Almost every one of us needs some help with writing, which is why many people turn to spell and grammar checkers for help. Google Docs has 25 million users worldwide.
So, if you are also using Google Docs, then the best option would be Grammarly, a great tool that integrates into your web browser to check your spelling and grammar.
How to install extension for Google Chrome
- Open google chrome, if you haven’t already installed the extension, go to the Grammarly for Chrome page and click Add to Chrome.
- Ensure you like to install the extension by clicking Add extension.
- Log in to your Grammarly account or create a new free account.
- Open a document in Google Docs. In the lower-right margin of the page, you should see either the Grammarly icon or the number of suggested edits. Open the Grammarly sidebar.
How to allow Grammarly in Google Docs
Once you download the Grammarly extension, you should be capable of using it in Google Docs. If you don’t see the Grammarly icon or the number of suggested edits, Grammarly might be unpinned. To check:
- Click the Extension icon in the toolbar at the top of the chrome browser.
- Click Grammarly.
- Ensure that check for writing guidance on Google Docs is turned on. The button should be swiped to the right.
Grammarly Icon Not Visible in Google Docs. What Should I Do?
Grammarly for Google Docs may be disabled if you don’t see the Grammarly icon inside your document. In the toolbar, click Grammarly. Turn on writing suggestions in Google Docs.
How to add Grammarly to google docs on the firefox browser?
To find Grammarly, click on the menu icon in the top right corner of the screen and select add-ons. The extension is shown second in the list.
Click on it to see more details. After adding Grammarly to Firefox, confirm by clicking add. Once installed, the Grammarly icon will appear in the top right corner.
You may need to check your internet connection if Grammarly is not working in Google Docs, then reconnect with the internet and try to use it again if it isn’t working.
The second thing that you need to do is make sure that you have enabled the Grammarly extension on your browser.
Yes, you can use google docs on your iPad, and it’s totally free. You can download the google docs app from the app store.